Regular free workshops on a variety of dog behavior and training topics give community members a chance to learn something new without traveling to a conference or spending money.
Advice for Your New Dog Workshop
Learn how to make life with your new dog easier and more fun! Come hear a trainer discuss dog training and behavior, helpful pet products, and the many common issues that dog owners face. There is also time to discuss your individual concerns. This workshop is a must for new dog owners, but will also help those of you who have lived with your dog longer. Potential adopters and foster parents are welcome.
Other Upcoming Workshops
- Everyday Behavior Solutions for a Fear Free Pet- Tuesday, September 8th at 6pm with Debbie Martin, LVT, CPDT-KA, KPA CTP, VTS (Behavior)
- The Importance of Puppy Socialization- Tuesday, September 22nd at 6pm with Diana Smith, CPDT-KA of Hearts and Paws
View Past Workshops
- Puppy Problems- Tuesday, August 11th at 6pm with Kim Roche, CPDT-KA of Kim The Dog Trainer
- Woah Doggie! 10 Tips for Loving and Training Your Teenage Wild (Fur)Child- July 21st at 6pm CST led by Dog Possible!
- At Home Dog Enrichment - March 18th at 6pm CST led by Miranda Hitchcock.